CHS Alliance offers a range of bespoke consultancy services to meet the specific needs of both individual agencies and networks, from hands-on training and coaching to strategic reviews and research.
Consultancies we have worked on
- InterAction/Office of the United States Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA): developed and delivered training for staff wellbeing for United States INGOs, Chad and Sudan
- Netherlands Red Cross: training on successful distance management
- Australian Volunteers International: workshop on people management for programme managers
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): research on human resources management (HRM) in fragile and high-risk environments
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA): consultation and research on national staff development and career support
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR): creating an occupational health policy and a duty of care statement
- Emergency Capacity Building (ECB) Network: strategic review of the pilot project for the national staff development programme
- Care International: review to identify, attract and retain staff, South Sudan
- ActionAid International: security audit
Find out more about how we can support your organisation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.