Registration is now open for the upcoming Project Fair workshop on 25th April 2017.
This one-day workshop will focus on approaches to structuring reward in INGOs.
HR and Reward Managers and Directors are invited to attend to discuss the findings of the Project Fair research and to hear about the different approaches to reward that are being undertaken in our sector.
The event is open to both CHS Alliance members and non-members, and attendance is free of charge.
The event will take place on Tuesday 25 April from 9.30 until 4pm at the Resource for London Centre, Holloway Road, London. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
By attending this workshop you will:
• learn about different approaches to fairness in reward systems across the sector
• hear findings from the research project
• know how to monitor equity of pay in INGOs
• be equipped with the latest evidence to be able to lead a conversation that addresses issues related to equity of pay and how to address such issues
• understand national and international employee reactions and motivations to pay and reward
• appraise the feasibility and barriers of various different reward policy options
• be placed to navigate potential solutions to reward challenges, using a series of INGO case studies as examples
• be networked across a range of different INGOs and the project team on fair and decent remuneration and their links to other global initiatives
More details will be provided to participants once registered.